Our 2021 Wine Auction & Raffle is Saturday, November 6, 2021. Join us for this fun event with proceeds benefitting our ongoing projects and programs.
Tickets will be sold six weeks in advance for $5 dollars each, with a limit of 2,000. There will be multiple winners – 8 prizes – one case each, of select wines (12 assorted bottles). Drawings will be held on November 6th, and also feature a cork pull and additional auction for select wines, gift baskets and other unique items.
Your support will help the Rotary Club of Beaverton continue to provide and expand some of the following projects:
- Academic, Vocational and Continuing Education for Young Parents scholarships
- Warm Coats and Warm Soles(shoes) for Beaverton School District students
- Books for Kids and First Book literacy programs
- Peacebuilding locally and internationally
- Rotary Youth Leadership Program
- Beaverton Together Diversity Basketball Tournament
- St. Mary’s School for Boys
- Meals on Wheels
Internationally, our organization has partnered with the World Health Organization, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and others in Polio Plus for the eradication of polio (we’re almost there in most of the world). We have also assisted with agricultural, empowering subsistence level women farmers, water and literacy projects, and training of local entrepreneurs in Asia, South America and Africa.
The Beaverton Rotary Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Please continue to check back as we are working to get our payment site ready to receive your raffle ticket purchases!